Tuesday, September 25, 2012

20 Weeks

I'm halfway there, 20 more weeks to go (or more) until we have our baby in our arms :) sometimes I wish that goes fast, sometimes I wish the time could slow down, oh boy...I'm not ready! We have so much to do until the bay arrives and I'm really enjoying being pregnant, hehe :)
I saw my ob today and everything is fine with our little bean, looks like he is growing healthy and strong, thank God! 



Our baby at 20 weeks
  • He's got working taste buds.
  • Now, he's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day, that's significantly more than before.




How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lb from 105 to 117lb, wow I feel heavy! 
Maternity clothes: definitely shorts
Stretch marks: none :)
Sleep: fine, not as better as I used to
Miss Anything: no
Food cravings: ahh so many!
Have you started to show yet: absolutely
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Best moment this week: heard the baby's heart beat
Looking forward to: my baby shower :)



No comments:

Post a Comment