Saturday, March 1, 2014

This is supposed to be an old post :)

As I waited so long to write something here I thought would be nice to post some pics of Shawn's 1st Christmas before next Christmas arrives lol! I know it has been a while since I wrote something here, but If I wait for my baby to sleep and I feel super rested I would never keep this blog up, so i just got sometime this morning (since baby is still sleeping, yay), sabbath morning when is very peaceful to write in my "journal" :) Its raining so much in California right now that I don't think we will make to church.
This is supersede to be an old post, a December one, hehe!




























We have hundreds of pictures, one more cute than the other, his 1st Christmas was very nice and very special, I love my little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment