Monday, July 16, 2012

10 weeks

My little bump!
I would love to document our growing baby every week and how he/she is developing in my womb :)




  • Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.
  • Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.
  • Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.
  • Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)
So far I'm feeling fine, a little bit of nausea here or there but nothing bad at all! Hungry and tired most of the day, but can't complain :). Don't know if this is craving but I feel like eating olives all the time, popsicles (yummy), mangos, beans and rice (just like in Brazil) and pies (as always!). The funny part is that hings I usually like I cant stand anymore, like peanut butter and coconut oil, can't even stand the smell, yuck!!! 
I cannot wait to know the sex of our baby, there are so many reasons I would be happy with a girl or a boy, my entire family is wishing for a baby boy because we have only girls in my family! Vovo (grandpa) Wagner is already sure the baby is a boy, he calls him "pistolinha", I think is cute!! Dad-to-be wishes for a boy too, but of course he is happy if is a girl or boy, so is mommy-to-be :)
I think if we have a boy he will like soccer (because of course, he is half Brazilian), airplanes just like his Brazilian grandpa who is a pilot, will love golf like his dad and books, books and books!! And he will be very handsome just like dad and his family! I don't know yet what he will love just like his mom since I like everything girly, oh boy!!! Buuut if its a girl.. that I will have a big list what she will love, hehe ;)
Can't for my 2nd doctor's appointment this week!




So, I already got some books for our little one and i'm looking forward to get many more :)







1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Love that you are keeping up with what is going on in that belly of yours. Boy or girl, they will be a blessing either way!!!

    ReplyDelete