Tuesday, August 21, 2012

15 Weeks

This past week was very special! First I got to see my friend Quelita from New Jersey, who came over for a trip around California with her friend Dani, who now is my friend as well :) It was very nice to have the girls over, laugh and talk a lot in Portuguese! 
Then on Friday I got my package from Brazil, yay, it has arrived and it was fast, wow!!! My dear mom sent me almond oils for my belly and of course she also sent some gift for her baby, blue color lol, hoping and wishing for a baby boy hahah!! Oh grandma is so darling!!!
I think is a boy too, but we will see... (the ultrasound is this Friday, yay).
And the most amazing and special moment this week was yesterday when I heard the baby's heartbeat again, ahhhh soooo cute!!! Mommy and daddy can't wait to meet our little bean, nenezinho! oh my!!! 

I took so long to update my chalkboard that I'm almost 16 weeks already, but I did, uffa!





Our little one at 15 weeks
  • You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton!
  • She might even be hiccuping in there.
  • She's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.










How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbs, from 105 lb to 109 lb (47kg - 49kg)
Maternity clothes: I can still fit in some of my regular clothes but I like better maternity clothes, for sure!!!
Stretch marks: no, hoping to not get any!!
Sleep: way better
Miss Anything: sushi
Food cravings: ramen noodles (yumm) bread, fruits, pasta, cake!
Have you started to show yet: yes, finally I look pregnant :)
Gender prediction: Boy, I have a feeling is boy (I know it is)!
Belly Button in or out: In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Best moment this week: getting my package in the mail from Brazil, yay!! My mom sent some gifts for the baby, she is darling!! Also, heard the baby's heartbeat again, I love it so much!! 
Looking forward to: finding the gender of the baby this week, wohoooo!!


From Vovó Neide, do Brazil :) Que vovó querida! How I miss my mom!!



With Quelita and Dani before we left to church, and Sheldon was already in the car having a heart attack because we were late lol! 
It as great to see them, wish they could stay longer! 









No comments:

Post a Comment