Wednesday, October 3, 2012

21 weeks

Baby is moving everyday and I'm loviiiing it! nenezinho da mamae!  





My baby at 21 weeks
  • As his digestive system preps for the outside world, he's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in his first dirty diaper (ew)!


How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still 12 lb from 105 to 117lb,  I think…
Maternity clothes:  shorts, but I'm still wearing some of my regular dresses
Stretch marks: no 
Sleep: ok, having insomnia sometimes
Miss Anything: cold weather!
Food cravings: everything I see on Facebook and TV
Have you started to show yet: yesss and I'm loving my belly, is so cute!! 
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and moody, well I'm not perfect ;)
Best moment this week: having the baby's room painted 
Looking forward to: my baby shower 







No comments:

Post a Comment