Wednesday, October 31, 2012

24 Weeks

I'm late, late and late with my blog updates! But this picture is actually from last week, I made sure to take a picture of my 24 weeks bump, so the size of my bump is what matters :) I'm just late with the posts 'cause I was out and about in Northern CA, it was such a fun trip!! I'll post some pictures of my baby shower my friends threw for me, my two baby showers! It was soooo much fun and beautiful, I'm a happy momma ;) 



Our baby at 24 weeks
  • His see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
  • And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.


How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: over 20 lb 
Maternity clothes: dress, shorts, legging, shirts, loving it! 
Sleep: very good actually!
Miss Anything: not really
Food cravings: sweets and sweets, oh no!
Have you started to show yet: a lot, I have a big bump :)
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Best moment this week: my two baby showers, one after another, loved it everything!! 
Looking forward to: take more pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment