Tuesday, November 13, 2012

27 Weeks

This is the last week of the second trimester, I have less than 3 months until the baby's due date, I can't believe it! Baby is coming and I'm not ready, oh Lord have mercy!! We have nothing ready yet, just his closet and it looks so adorable! I cant wait for my mom to be here, she is coming next month for Christmas, yay!! We are soooo excited for having her over, she is so darling!!! 


Our baby at 27 weeks
  • He's practicing inhaling and exhaling with his rapidly developing lungs.
  • It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And his brain will keep on getting more complex. :)




How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs (105 to 122 lbs) not 22 as I mention before, oh boy lol
Maternity clothes: dress, shorts, legging, shirts, loving it! But I still fit in one regular jeans :)
Stretch marks: none :)
Sleep: very well, thanks to the cold weather!
Movement: all the time, someone is having a party inside me, I love it!! 
Miss Anything: not really
Food cravings: still everything sweet, oh boy!! This weeks I made orange cupcakes, cinnamon buns and corn bread, so yummy! 
Labor Signs: No
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy (and moody sometimes with few things)
Best moment this week: the super cold weather and the rain.
Looking forward to: thanksgiving, I just loooove this time of the year!! Christmas songs are already playing here in our home, it feels so good!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment