Friday, November 23, 2012

28 Weeks



Our baby at 28 weeks
  • He's starting to develop more fat, so his wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.
  • His lungs are mature enough that he'd probably survive if he was born now. Wow!










How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: over 17 lbs 
Maternity clothes: really enjoying leggings!!
Stretch marks: none :)
Sleep: super fine
Movement: all day long :)
Miss Anything: not really
Food cravings: not much… just eating a lot!
Labor Signs: No
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Best moment this week: a surprise baby shower my girlfriends prepared for me on Sunday,  what a wonderful surprise, I had no idea they were going to do that, I love surprises and they really got me!!! It was so beautiful and once again we got more presents for our little one, I'm a happy momma!!! I'll post pictures of my three baby showers, what a blessing!
Looking forward to: the holidays, uhu!!







No comments:

Post a Comment