Monday, December 3, 2012

30 Weeks

10 weeks until my due date! I'm 30 weeks, almost 31 wow!! I have been feeling so anxious and nervous lately about bringing a new born baby home, about the baby's room that needs to be finish, omg I'm so nervous, I have so much to do this month and have been super busy like a bee; that's why I'm not blogging too much lately... however I'm very excited also because is Christmas time!! Our home is decorated and we are looking forward to enjoy Christmas musicals, event, festival and lights around the city and stores, what a great time to be pregnant, it makes everything better! Also my family is coming, my two little nieces from Brazil are coming this weekend, I'm sooo excited to have them over in our home, what a pleasure, I can't stop thinking about them!
I'm really enjoying my bump, I have to tell.. I have such a charming bump hahaha! And I will miss it once the baby arrives! I will miss his movements, hiccups and even his little feet kicking and hurting me! I actually can feel his foot when he moves, is so precious!!! 





Our baby at 30 weeks
  • His skin is getting smoother.
  • But his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
  • He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!




How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs 
Maternity clothes: loving the leggins!! 
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: very good so far
Movement: all day long, I love it!
Miss Anything: my energy that is going away :(
Food cravings: so many things!
Labor Signs: No
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Best moment this week: heard the baby's heartbeat at my dr appontment
Looking forward to: to Christmas festival!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment