Tuesday, December 11, 2012

31 Weeks

31 weeks and 6 days, almost 32!! Oh my.. how fast time is flying by, I cant even believe it!! 
Yesterday me and hubby went to a tour at the hospital to ask whatever we need and to get aaaall the info they give to us, too much info I think! Sometimes I think is too much.. too much class, too much this and that.... women deliver babies everyday, I'm sure I will be able to do it too, nursers and my Dr will be there to help me, is not like having a baby in my bath tub. I'm more worried about bringing my newborn home than to deliver a baby. 
But it was nice to look around, and get the answers I was asking myself and to get a gift too, yay!! 


Our baby at 31 weeks
  • He's going through major brain and nerve development.
  • Eye development, too. His irises now react to light!
  • All five of his senses are in working order.






How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs 
Maternity clothes: definitely leggings, bras, tops
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: so far so good
Movement: kicking and lots of hiccups
Miss Anything: being comfortable
Food cravings: sweets, pastries
Labor Signs: No
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Best moment this week: Christmas festival at the park in San Diego, it was so beautiful! We stayed there all day long enjoying foods from all around the world, listening choirs and looking the beautiful lights and decorations! At the end of the day my legs were in pain like hell, but it was worth, I looove it!! Also my darlings, my dear nieces and my sister have arrived from Brazil, yay!! I'm so happy they are here! And yesterday I got to hear my baby's heartbeat at Dr's appointment :)
Looking forward to: take maternity pictures, oh boy, we really need to do this!!










No comments:

Post a Comment