Wednesday, December 26, 2012

33 Weeks

What a week!!! I've never been so busy in my whole life and of course happy!!! With my family over I cant relax, don't want to waste one minute away from them, I've been away from Internet, cell phone, facebook and you know what? It has been great!! But since today they went shopping and tomorrow they will be on the mountains to enjoy some snow I'm getting some time for myself and for my husband who was working like crazy last week! We loved to host Christmas but we are both so tired and today the Anderson's home is very much quite, we can even hear the birds :) I think I should enjoy some quite time before the baby comes right?! We had a super, wonderful Christmas!!! I gotta love our Christmas parties, my family is so laud and happy, it makes everything so much fun!! We had lots of food, presents, oh my so many presents (baby got more presents then us!), cookies, Christmas treats, and of course Christmas songs all day long, what a fun time!!! Now that Christmas is over I can relax a little (don't know how long cause I cant wait to wash the baby clothes!) 
I will post some pictures of our fun Christmas as soon as I have a chance, also some pictures of my baby showers :) 






Our baby at 33 weeks
  • He's keeping his eyes open while awake.
  • He's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.
  • His bones are hardening.
  • And he going through (more) major brain development -- that's one smart baby!



How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs (from 105 to 130)
Maternity clothes:  leggings,  bras, tops, no more jeans!
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: ok but I have been anxious so I'm waking up too early
Movement: lots of kicking, I can see my belly moving haha!!
Miss Anything: my energy, I'm so slow….
Food cravings: nothing crazy or special
Labor Signs: No
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: take maternity pictures, soon, soon!! 
Best moment this week: my ultrasound and Christmas of course!!!!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment