Wednesday, January 2, 2013

34 Weeks

A very happy new year to everyone!!! I'm very excited about 2013 and what it will to bring to us, I can't wait to experience being a mom, to love someone unconditionally and to understand a little bit the love of God for us! Just few more weeks and we will have our little one here with us :)
One thing is for sure: I will miss my belly!!! 




Our baby at 34 weeks
  • He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! He may find them soothing after birth.)
  • He's also urinating about a pint a day.




How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes: leggings all the time :)
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: very well for a 8 months belly
Movement: almost all day, I think I have a happy baby already!
Miss Anything: my energy
Food cravings: nothing really, It has being normal lately
Labor Signs: No
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: pack my hospital bag
Best moment this week: being with my family specially with my nieces who already left, it was wonderful having them over, I miss them already!! Our home was so happy and messy, can't wait to see my little girls again!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment