Tuesday, January 29, 2013

38 Weeks

I'm almost 39 weeks and no signs of the baby yet.. oh boy.. I think I will be over due! At least I can rest (if its possible 'cause I'm so anxious!) while waiting for the baby :)
Thank God I'm still sleeping well, through the whole night hooray!!



Our baby at 38 weeks
  • He may have about an inch or so of hair already.
  • He's slowly shedding that white goo on his skin (called vernix caseosa) but you might see some of it at birth.



How far along: 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs 
Maternity clothes: leggings, dresses, pj pants and my husband sweater haha!
Stretch marks: no 
Sleep: through the whole night and even naps :) 
Movement: lots during the night (oh boy!)
Miss Anything: I miss working out
Food cravings: cakes, hummm
Labor Signs: not yet but I have been feeling some cramps
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: get my hair done before the baby comes, hehe!
Best moment this week: my good sleep and naps, ahhh thank God I'm resting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment