Tuesday, January 22, 2013

37 Weeks

Baby has reached full term and can come out anytime now, oh my!! I think everything is ready, our hospital bags, birth plan, his car seat, his clothes are washed and etc.. etc... we are excited and scared at the same time, hehe! Don't know if Mommy is ready but it doesn't matter, I'm excited to see his face and hold him!  
Baby weighs 6 lbs, wow! 




Our baby at 37 weeks
  • He's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.
  • He's getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.



How far along: 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs 
Maternity clothes: yes but I still wear some of my regular leggings, dresses and shirts (it does look a little funny haha)
Stretch marks: none
Sleep: very good for a 37 weeks belly!
Movement: every time I'm quite or sitting in church he moves like crazy lol, when I'm active he sleeps :)
Miss Anything: I miss not being tired, ahhh...
Food cravings: no really
Labor Signs: I don't think so…
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: finish some details in his nursery
Best moment this week: the ultrasound, I could see his face so well!!! And of course, mommy and dad's 4th anniversary :)



No comments:

Post a Comment