Saturday, February 9, 2013

40 Weeks


40 weeks and no baby yet! Having legs cramps, pelvic pressure, some contraction (had few this morning, yay) and sometimes feeling anxious... 
I have done so much lately and this little one doesn't want anything with this world, he wants to stay in! I do walks, lots of walks, cleaning, cooking, go up and down the stairs all the time, nipple massage and nothing, nada! I know he will come when he is ready but I'm bored... I am ready so is the house, I even had a hair cut hehe!! So I wish he could come soon, it would be great if I go into labor this weekend... mean while I keep praying that everything goes well and easy (if possible!). 

Our baby at 40 weeks
  • He's continuing to grow hair and nails.
  • And he's keeping up that lung development, too.


40 weeks baby bump
How far along: 40 weeks and 3 days, wow!!
Total weight gain/loss: 28lbs
Maternity clothes: don't even know what I'm actually wearing lately… (whatever fits on me!)
Stretch marks: no 
Sleep: well enough, falling asleep around 8pm, it feels good!
Movement: more than last week
Miss Anything: in this point I miss everything!
Food cravings: don't know if I'm craving but I'm eating a lot, help!
Labor Signs: hum… I hope my contractions are some labor signs
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm being moody lately :/
Looking forward to: get into labor!
Best moment this week: lost my mucus plug :)





No comments:

Post a Comment