Monday, July 15, 2013

The past weeks, and month

I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post here, oh wow!! I'm going through a very busy stage of my life, hehe! And I know this is only the beginning :/
I thought about canceling this blog, since I don't have time anymore and the little time I get I rather relax or eat :) But, if I do I know will regret in the future, so i will keep it up and registry the most special moments of our baby, specially his first year which has been very excited already, busy but happy!
Our baby is growing in every perfect way and we are enjoying every single moment! The past weeks and month we celebrated Father's day, 4th of July, we went to Vegas and it was so much fun, hot as hell but we survived!! I will post pictures soon of our trip and our last celebrations :)
I was away from everything around me and even myself for weeks, maybe over a month i think... just because my little Mr cutie decided to not sleep anymore, oooooh myyy world, I thought I was going to die, seriously, It was the most difficult time of my life so far! I read 3 books in 3 days and everything else in the Internet, I prayed to much so God could help us, never knew it would be this hard, NEVER! So I decided to put my baby to a very serious sleep training, in his crib, for the best of us. He cried and I cried for days, Sheldon and I worked very hard to help our baby to sleep better and we did! We missed him close to us, I stayed in his room for few days then in the guess room for a month because I didn't want to look at the empty bassinet next to my bed (I'm just a new mother, we are back to our room again). I got confused and almost gave up, almost! Was I happy with him away from our room? No! But for me to be a better mother I need to sleep so does Shawn and there it was when started get better, and better, and great! Baby Shawn now sleeps for 8 hours straight, I feed him and he goes back to sleep for more 3 to 4 hours, in his crib! We are soooo proud of our baby and so happy, I'm a different person now :)
Look what a peaceful baby, this was his first night in his crib. He goes to sleep very well but was waking up every two hours, sometimes every hour, but now he wakes up once, after 8 hours of sleep, 
yay!
I want to thank to all my dear friends who helped me with all the advices and prayers, I was a sleep deprived and now I'm a very happy and proud mom who can take a long shower and spend time with my husband (when he is home 'cause he works most of nights, boo).
So I thought would be nice to write about a little bit what happened so I can be strong the next time when the next baby comes, I can look back and say again: "we can do this!".
Oh I'm just so in love with my little man, is it possible to love someone this freaking much?? He is so much more happy now so are we :)


No comments:

Post a Comment