Tuesday, July 31, 2012

12 Weeks

Can you see my little bump? :)
People say they can't notice yet but I can, specially because of my jeans, they don't fit me anymore! Well it kind of does but I can't barely breath! So this days I wore my first pregnant outfit, a summer short and I have never worn anything comfortable like that in my life, omg I want to wear that forever!!!
I see that my little bump is growing fast so is my little bean :)



 baby at 12 weeks
  • Most of her critical systems are fully formed!
  • She's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
  • She's now developing her reflexes -- if you poke her body, she'll likely move.
  • She's opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too.
  • Her brain is developing fast



  • How far along? 12 Weeks
    Total weight gain/loss: 
    Stretch marks? No
    Sleep: feel tired in the afternoon and have naps sometimes, still sleeping fine at night
    Best moment this week: heard the heart of the baby, so amazing!
    Miss Anything? sometimes I wish for sushi!
    Food cravings: instant noodles, mangos
    Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes coconut oil :(
    Have you started to show yet: I think so
    Gender prediction: boy (since everyone is so sure is a boy)
    Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
    Looking forward to: find out the gender :)



    I laughed so much when I saw this picture hahaha!! It was exactly how I felt when I did my pregnant test lol!! (estou F&^$$dida rs)!

















No comments:

Post a Comment