Tuesday, August 7, 2012

13 Weeks

13 weeks and It's the last week of the first trimester, yay! 6 months to go! :) 
Baby now is the size of a peach, yummy!!!!! 
From now on I'm hoping to feel more energetic and less hungry (if is possible)! My regular jeans don't fit me anymore, my bras and neither my favorite dress, oh my!!! I think my little bean will be a big baby!!






  • Can you believe she's forming vocal cords and teeth?!
  • And even though she's still teeny, she already has fingerprints.
  • Her intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in her tummy.



How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: I still fit in some of my regular clothes, not in my bras anymore, geez!! But I'm enjoying wearing pregnancy shorts, they are super comfortable!!
Stretch marks: no :)
Sleep: pretty well during the night and sometimes some naps
Best moment this week: breastfeeding event in Loma Linda hospital, amazing! I'll post about this later ;)
Miss Anything: sushi
Food cravings: watermelon, pastel, noodles, breads, sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore
Have you started to show yet: a little bump
Gender prediction: Boy, since eeeeveryone is expecting a boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump and finding the gender, oh I can't wait!!!



Isn't this picture lovely?!! When I saw this picture I was in love 'cause it looks like so much our future family: our little crazy Tobi, Daddy, baby and  mommy, so perfect! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment