Wednesday, August 15, 2012

14 Weeks

Second trimester here we come!!
I'm getting my energy back (finally), don't feel nausea anymore and feeling very hungry (and fat!)! 





our baby at 14 weeks
  • He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
  • His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
  • And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!





How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs (I guess)
Maternity clothes: sometimes I wear, I can still fit in some of my regular clothes
Stretch marks: no :)
Sleep: not very well because of this crazy hot summer!
Miss Anything: winter!! 
Food cravings: bread with butter, fruits and everything yummy I see on TV!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no :)
Have you started to show yet: yes, my bump is growing fast!
Gender prediction: Boy, I'm almost sure is a boy since everyone is saying wishing for a baby boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Happy or Moody most of the time: little cranky because of this insane hot 105f weather!
Looking forward to: see the mail guy! My mom sent me some things from Brazil and I cannot wait to arrive!!!! Wohooo!!!




4 months, nenezinho da mamae esta crescendo tao rapido! can't wait to take maternity pictures! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment