Thursday, September 6, 2012

17 Weeks

I'm getting more excited now about being pregnant because I finally look pregnant, even tough some people are not sure if I'm pregnant of fat, they stare at me and are not sure, of course It would be rude to ask a woman if she is pregnant when she looks over weigh, sometimes I want to write on my forehead: "yes, I'm pregnant I'm not over weigh" lol, I mean, I know I am but its totally the baby's fault! Haha!
Ahh I feel so much happier now!! In the beginning it was so confusing for me, didn't know what to feel what to think, what to plan, was scared (still am), I cried, was worried and very confused asking myself if this was a good time to get pregnant, even thoug we didnt plan and totally changed lots of our plans, we already love our baby! From now on there is no way I forget I'm pregnant, soooo many times I forgot when some friends came to me saying they were so happy and excited and I was.. ok.. good for you.. oh, that's right, I'm pregnant! hahah!! Now I'm not going to forget :)




My baby can hear music, how cool is that?!!! Don't worry little baby, mommy hates rock'n roll and everything that is loud!! So no crazy music for you while you are comfortable inside my womb, mommy will make sure you are relaxed and happy because I so want a calm baby, heheh
Time to start reading some books for him, since he can hear music he can hear mommy too, let's start with that beautiful Bible aunt Querubia gave to you, if you already exist, are growing happy and healthy is because God are blessing you so let's start worshiping Him (I know you already are, we all are made to praise God, no exception!).






your baby at 17 weeks
  • His rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
  • And he's growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat
  • He's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs and a little more?
Maternity clothes: sometimes yes, specially shorts!
Stretch marks: nothing so far, yay!!
Sleep: fine... have been waking up too early and having bizarre dreams
Miss Anything: sushi
Food cravings: Asian food, sweets
Have you started to show yet: yes, yes :)
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Best moment this week: finding out we are having a boy :)
Looking forward to: feel some kicking in here







No comments:

Post a Comment