Wednesday, September 12, 2012

18 Weeks

I'm not sure but I think I felt the baby moving yesterday (Tuesday Sep 11) at 5:30am, it was like a little fish swimming inside me with bubbles, I was kinda awake so it was not a dream, hehe!! And this morning again!
Baby will be a early bird just like mommy :)



our baby at 18 weeks
  • Can you believe he's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?
  • And he's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and he's big enough that you might be able to feel him doing it!



How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think 5 lb
Maternity clothes: some and loving it!
Stretch marks: no :)
Sleep: all right... wish could sleep  longer
Miss Anything: no
Food cravings: apple juice, sweets
Have you started to show yet: yes :)
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and moody sometimes
Best moment this week: the ultrasound I had on Friday, got to see our little monster moving and kicking, so cute!
Looking forward to: take more pictures (and buy a new camera!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment