Tuesday, October 9, 2012

22 Weeks




Our baby at 22 weeks
  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).



How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know… I think over 12 lb 
Maternity clothes:  some, like shorts. Maternity clothes are too big and regular ones tight, oh boy :/
Stretch marks: no 
Sleep: ok.. much better now because of the fall weather :)
Miss Anything: don't think so
Food cravings: everything I see on Facebook and TV, for sure
Have you started to show yet: absolutely
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Best moment this week: got some gifts for the baby
Looking forward to: see my brother in law this week who is coming from Brazil and will bring us some goodies, yay!


Sometimes I'm very confused about how far along I really am, I know the weeks countdown for sure. So I found a breakdown of the "months" in What to Expect When You're Expecting book. It says: 

1 to 4 weeks -- 1st month 
5 to 8 weeks -- 2nd month 
9 to 13 weeks -- 3rd month 
14 to 17 weeks -- 4th month 
18 to 22 weeks -- 5th month 
23 to 27 weeks -- 6th month 
28 to 31 weeks -- 7th month 
32 to 35 weeks -- 8th month 
36 to 40 weeks -- 9th month 

So I think I'm 5 months already!
Of course, it says that all these weeks are approximate but at least I can answer when somebody ask me, hehe!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment