Tuesday, October 16, 2012

23 Weeks

I've got a kicker!!! This baby boy is parting in my belly, as soon as I lay down to sleep or to watch TV he starts kicking! He moved so much last Sunday that I could see my belly moving haha!! Baby decided to kick, punch and throw his hands up, and I love it!!! Can't wait to have another man in my life, Sheldon is not the only one anymore hahah!!!
I never thought I would enjoy pregnancy this much!! I'll definitely have more babies :)





Our baby at 23 weeks
  • He's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • His face is fully formed now -- he just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • He's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking, how amazing is that? He is already getting used to Tobi ;)


How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: over 12 lb 
Maternity clothes: shorts, legging
Sleep: good :)
Miss Anything: cold weather, is hot again, ugh!
Food cravings: everything I see on cook books, internet, tv...
Have you started to show yet: oh yeah
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Best moment this week: the gifts my mom and sister sent from Brazil to the baby, so adorable!! 
Looking forward to: my trip to SF Bay Area, yaaaaaaaay!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment