Wednesday, January 9, 2013

35 Weeks

Mom to be has been so tired lately.... but still working on baby's room and whatever else I need to do before the baby's arrival. I have a big "to do" list and I'm not hath done yet.
My plan is to be ready by the end of this week! The good thing is that my baby's room is ready for him, is not totally ready the way I wish it could be but for him its. His clothes are clean inside the dresser, changing station is ready too, he has diapers and wipes, blankets and lots of onesies, toys, books, book shelf, crib, mattress, sheets and the bassinet is ready in our room, I think is more than he needs! I still want to hang some decorations, get his swings ready, one for his room and the other for downstairs, what a blessed baby, he got more than he needs! Thank to all our lovely friends!! 
Now I just need to finish packing for myself, looks like the rest is done... we took some pictures already, I had three baby showers (still have to post my pics), did the hospital tour and will do the car seat check this week and my registry at the hospital ;) 
I'm so happy my mom is here helping me, she keeps cleaning and organizing our home, she is such a big help!! If I have some time I want to freeze some meals so I will have something ready when the baby is here, we will see... 






Our baby at 35 weeks
  • Now, his hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises.
  • His testes have probably fully descended.


How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs (I think)
Maternity clothes:  oh yeah (but yoga pants still fits on me)
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: through the whole night but waking up very early because of my anxiety
Movement: all the time, it hurts me sometimes
Miss Anything: my energy
Food cravings: no much… 
Labor Signs: not yet
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: be ready!
Best moment this week: getting the baby's room ready, washing and folding his clothes. now it looks like a baby's room ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment