Wednesday, January 16, 2013

36 Weeks

I'm actually 37 weeks now but I'm posting my real 36 weeks belly since I haven't have time to blog as I used to... I can't even imagine when we have the baby here, I won't have time at all!
I'm getting very nervous and can't stop thinking about giving birth to my baby, they say that it hurts a lot right? Omg, I'm not ready to feel this much pain... I'm praying everyday to have a natural and fast birth, I hope everything goes very well!! 
I'm very excited because we have someone who is going to take pictures for us, yay!! 



Our baby at 36 weeks
  • He's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own.
  • His skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid.
  • His liver and kidneys are in working order.
  • Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.



How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs (still)
Maternity clothes:  everyday leggings!
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: well enough
Movement: a lot, I think he is ray to come out!
Miss Anything: oh I miss my body!!
Food cravings: no really
Labor Signs: not yet
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have to confess that I'm a little moody lately because the fact that I'm super uncomfortable and heavy, I really am :/
Looking forward to: do my birth plan!
Best moment this week: having my mom over and also my sister's mother in law from Brazil who was here too helping us a lot, it was a blessing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment