Monday, February 4, 2013

39 Weeks

Almost 40 weeks and no sign of the baby yet, maybe this is the last week of my pregnancy? Oh boy!!
I have been very active lately, exercising and sleeping well so I'm ok if the baby takes a little longer, hehe! Of course I'm excited and can't wait to meet him but my nights of sleep has being good so let him be comfortable inside my womb while he can, mommy is waiting his right time :)


Our baby at 39 weeks
  • He's probably able to flex his limbs now.
  • His brain is still rapidly developing -- he's getting smarter by the week!
  • His nails may extend past his fingertips.

How far along: 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 27lbs
Maternity clothes: lots of shorts because the weather is just great!! 
Stretch marks: no 
Sleep: well enough, maybe because my bed is just perfect ;)
Movement: not much as he used to, poor baby doesn't have enough room anymore.
Miss Anything: I miss working out
Food cravings: Asian food, noodles, sushi… even fish, oh my!!
Labor Signs: humm… don't think so...
Gender: boy
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: have this baby!
Best moment this week: my relax and easy life lately.. oh I will miss that!!! It has been good to sleep, eat, my morning walks with my mom, naps and rest in the afternoon and of course, the weather! Today was 70f, this is my California!




No comments:

Post a Comment