Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome baby niece!

This week (besides the sick days in our home) was very, very special to me and my family, my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Wednesday, July 31. We are very happy and very excited for this new baby in our family, who is already very much loved!! She is so beautiful, my other two nieces are so proud and much in love with her, the little baby sister, how exciting!! I cannot wait to meet, to hold and kiss her, my adorable little baby girl, my new love! Welcome to the world baby Kisley, we love you!
My nieces are like my daughters, I love them with all my heart!
My 3 beautiful nieces in Brazil, this for me is a million dollars picutre! How I love my girls! 

Baby Kisley, she is so charming and pretty :)

I have to confess that I felt like having another one very soon!! Haha, just kidding! I'm ok to enjoy other babies before thinking about the second child :) like this one, I want to enjoy her, I love her!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment